About Member Training
Member Training is charged with all training of Auxiliarists. District, division and flotilla member training officers are supported by the national member training "T" Department. Important member training resources include the Coast Guard funded "C-Schools" located at training centers around the country, the "eLearning" program and the National Online Test Center (NTC), as well as unit member training (MT) officers, and volunteer mentor/proctors from the general membership.
The District additionally features a District-wide, online Member Training calendar, that may be used by members to find required member training being offered outside of their own flotilla or division.
- Auxiliary Mandated Training
- Coast Guard-mandated Training
- Flotilla Member Training
- Annual District Training Meetings (DTRAIN)
- Online Member Training Calendar
Robert E. Holm, DSO-MT
- Robert E. Holm, DSO-MT
- Kim A. Armstrong, ADSO-MT
- Thomas A. Park, ADSO-MT
- Scott T. Simmons, ADSO-MT
- (As of 05 Jan 2013 09:5:25 CST)