District 11SR Forms
The forms below are specific to our District, and should be used in place of any National or ANSC forms, if any overlap exists. Note that any operations-oriented forms will be found in the Job Aid Kits for those departments (e.g., Surface Operations), including the Request for QE. Click on the form name to download it.
Color Guard Request Form
- This Microsoft Word fill-in form is to be used to request Auxiliary Color Guard participation in an event, and approval from the District Color Guard Coordinator.
Authorization to Augment Coast Guard Unit
- This form is required of all members who wish to augment a particular Coast Guard unit. It consists of a summary of your qualifications, the unit/position you wish to fill, and endorsements, recommendations, and approvals.
ID Card Application Form
- Complete this Microsoft Word form on you computer, and submit to DIRAUX with a conforming photograph, to order an ID Card.
Coastie Sign-up Form
- Use this form to reserve and sign out "Coastie". Note that if you are towing Coastie, your vehical must have an approved Offer For Use form on file with the DIRAUX.
Mishap Message Format
- All mishaps involving Auxiliary members and non-members at Auxiliary events (such as PE classes) must be reported on this form to DIRAUX. Guidelines for reporting mishaps may be found under District Policies.
Information Request Form for Public Affairs Booths
- This 2-up form, which can be reprinted and trimmed to 8-1/2" x 5-1/2", is ideal for use in Public Affairs booths. It permits booth visitors to request membership information, boating safety class information, a vessel safety check, USCG recruiting information, or other items of interest.
Although this specimen is in color, black-and-white print runs are suggested to save on costs.
District 11SR Payment Voucher
- District staff officers requesting reimbursement or disbursement of funds by the District to vendors, etc. for expenses authorized in the District Budget should use this Excel form. Note that it must be signed by the DSO Finance or the Commodore.
Flotilla Quorum Waiver Form
- This link will download a document that contains instructions and the form Flotillas will use to request a waiver of the Quorum voting requirements. This form is a 24KB Word Document.
District mission-oriented forms may be used instead of, or in addition to, the national or ANSC forms for reporting hours.
Instructor Qualification Record
- This form is used to report the completion of your qualifications as an instructor. It can be found in the Public Education Job Aid Kit under Boating Safety Departments. The link takes you there.
Vessel Examiner Qualification Record
- This form is used to report the completion of your qualifications as a Vessel Examiner. It can be found in the Vessel Examiner Job Aid Kit under Boating Safety Departments. The link takes you there.
RBS Program Visitor Qualification Record
- This form is used to report the completion of your qualifications as a Recreational Boating Safety Program Visitor. It can be found in the Visitation Program Job Aid Kit under Boating Safety Departments. The link takes you there.
3-Year Crew, Coxswain, and PWC Operator QE Checklists
- The checkride underway checklists required for use by Qualification Examiners (QEs) during 3-year boat crew, coxswain, and PWC operator checkrides, may be found in the Job Aid Kit for Surface Operations, under Operations Departments. This link takes you there. See "Forms".
Initial QE Sign-off Letter
- Qualification Examiners complete this form and send to DIRAUX following a QE Checkride. The form can be found in the Surface Operations Crew/COXN Job Aid Kit under "Forms". This link takes you there.
Aircraft Facility Time Between Overhaul Certification
- All Aircraft Inspections and Offer for Use Forms must be accompanied by this "TBO" Certification. The form is available in the Air Operations Job Aid Kit, under Operations Departments. This link will take you there.
Emergency Response Readiness
Radio Facility/Operator Emergency Availability
- The District's Emergency Response Plan incorporates a list of qualified radio communications operators (AuxCom or Telecommunications PQS) and available radio facilities. Use the form to signal your availability, or that of your facility, in the event of an emergency response. The form is located in the Communications Job Aid Kit under "Forms". This link takes you there.
Operational Facility/Operator/Crew Emergency Availability
- The District's Emergency Response Plan incorporates a list of coxswains, PWC operators, and Operational Facilities (OPFACS). Use the form to signal your availability, or that of your facility, in the event of an emergency response. The form is located in the Surface Operations Crew/COXN Job Aid Kit under "Forms". This link takes you there.